In this tutorial, I will show you how to download Lightroom Presets and how to get them in your own Lightroom App on your phone! I will also show you how to use them on your own photo’s. For the dutch tutorial, click here!
You can download the presets in many different ways, but I will show you the easiest and most useable way! Just make sure you have the Lightroom app on your mobile phone 😉
If you haven’t done it yet, check out my Presets here!
If you bought or will buy my presets, you have received or will receive an e-mail which look like this:
Below the subtitle Downloads, you see the names of the presets. You may click on the name of the preset you want to download first. It will send you to your browser. The application will ask you if you want to download the preset, do this. Click on download. (See the photo’s down here) And be careful! You can download the presets from the e-mail just a few times!
Click on the download map at the top right. Click on the Preset you want to download, and in this case City Life (photo 1). The Preset is getting download. Next, click on the ‘share’ icon at the top right. Choose to share with the app Lightroom and click on Launch Lightroom Now (photo 3 & 4). The preset is getting imported into your Lightroom App. You will notice the photo by the ‘DNG’ sign. The photo you just download, will be noticed by the ‘DNG’ sign. You have to open this photo.
To use the presets on your own photo’s, you must save the preset first. Do the following:
1. Open the DNG photo in your app.
2. Click on Presets. Now use the three dots at the top right and click on Create Preset.
3. Choose a name for the preset, it can be City Life just like mine, or anything else you want and how you can remember it!
4. Save the preset by clicking at the V in the top right.
You can find your preset with the chosen name now in Presets.
How to use the presets on your own photo’s?
1. Open a photo where you want to use City Life.
2. Go to presets.
3. Choose a preset you want to use, in this case the City Life.
4. To save click on the V at the botten right!
That’s it. Enjoy using my presets!
Want to know which other presets I have? Check it here!